Friday, May 30, 2008

The ABC's of Me

I was tagged by Joyce! (Hi, Joyce! My middle name was Joyce - after my grandma - until I changed it to my maiden name after marriage.)

A - Attached or Single: Attached

B - Best Friend: My husband, but since that's probably cheating... Shelley!

C - Cake or Pie: Pie! I hate chocolate cake.

D - Day of Choice: Saturday for obvious reasons...

E - Essential Item: a good bra

F - Favorite Color: blue

G - Gummy Bears or Worms: worms - they're more fun to play with

H - Hometown: Slow-deatha

I - Indulgence: shoes, cheese Doritos

J - January or July: January - my b-day's in January

K - Kids: not until I graduate

L - Life is incomplete without: challenges (I'd get seriously bored otherwise)

M - Marriage Date: April 29, 2006

N - Number of Siblings: two - a younger bro & sis

O - Oranges or Apples: I am addicted to oranges

P- Phobias or Fears: snakes & religious fundamentalists (I'm reading Under the Banner of Heaven, and it has warped my mind)

Q - Quote: "When I'm good, I'm very good. But when I'm bad, I'm better." - Mae West

(I don't really have a favorite quote but I like this one. I found it when I was looking for the one that goes something like: If I can't serve as a good example, then I'll have to serve as a horrible warning.)

R- Ring size: I forget! 7, I think...

S - Season: spring

T- Tag 3 Friends: Ashley, NDK, & MC

U - Unknown fact about me: (Related to Joyce's) During my kindergarten graduation, I won a trophy for memorizing and reciting my bible verses perfectly every single day. Now I am agnostic.

V - Very favorite stores: DSW!!!

W - Worst Habit: procrastinating (as in now)

X - X-ray or Ultrasound: ultrasounds don't mutate your DNA

Y - Your Favorite Food: crème brûlée, oranges, watermelon, cheese Doritos

Z - Zodiac: Aquarius

1 comment:

Juicy said...

Well, I just seem to keep tagging you, don't I? :) Thanks for being a good sport. I cannot believe you don't like chocolate cake! Insane. And somewhat related to your unknown fact...I attended a Catholic school for 5 years and I am also agnostic! Funny how that happens.

Oh, and my mom's middle name was also Joyce until her dad died and she took her maiden name as her middle. I should have taken my maiden name too since I don't really like my middle name.