Monday, October 15, 2007

#42 Buy sexy, black FMB's

Wouldn't you know it... My first accomplished task involves buying new shoes.

I found these little babies while shopping with Greg on Sunday. They're by Tahari and were 60% off!



I also bought another pair of shoes on Sunday, but these were at Greg's absolute insistence, believe it or not... We stopped at Academy and bought a pair of Puma cleats for soccer. I swear, he was much more excited about this purchase than I was. But hopefully, they will help me accomplish goal #52, score a soccer goal for my team. We have our 7th match tomorrow. I'll see how much this improves my game. Greg swears they'll transform me into Super Woman.

4 comments:

MrsFroggianna said...

Nice boots! And shoes are a fantastic way to start off any project: think Rachel Green upon setting off on her own, "They're my new 'I don't need a job, I don't need my parents, I've got great boots' boots!"

ashley said...

nice boots! they're hot! :-)

Kristy said...

Love the boots
Question- how did you get that ticker thing in your blog? I looked everywhere!
thanks :)
-kstar

Jamie said...

Bonjour! Je m'appelle Jamie. J'habite a Aux Etats Unis. J'aime le liste.
I want to do one for myself. I hope you can do it all. It sounds like a great few years!
Cheers,
Jamie