Thursday, April 24, 2008

#74 - Extremely delayed...

So I've kinda cheated on this one. I actually first highlighted my virgin hair a few trips to the hairdressers ago. But I haven't fully documented it. The first time, I was a complete wuss and only did a few little pieces with a very subtle change. The next time I went, I was a little more bold in both bigger chunks of hair and color (BLONDER!).

I know a lot of people gasped at the prospects of me adding a touch of blonde to my hair - my mom, sister, husband, etc. But I've gotten a lot of compliments on it. SO THERE, butt-holes! And its not that far of a stretch for me. I was a tow-headed kids until I turned about, I don't know, three(?), four(?), five(?). Then the entire time I was a teenager, I had natural highlights from spending so much time out in the sun playing tennis. Bottom line: I like it so I'm keeping it.

I just made an appointment for tomorrow to have it done again. I promise to post pictures this time.

No comments: