Friday, February 1, 2008

Two Birds, One Stone

Valentine's day is coming up. I don't really buy into the whole hallmark holiday, but my husband and I usually have some kind of small commemoration of the day for ourselves.

This year I'm planning on reusing an old idea that never came to be. A few years ago I planned a couples massage for Greg and I for our romantic quasi-Valentines. We got up early on a Saturday for our appointment, drove out to the place, and waited. And waited. And waited. One half of our masseuse duo never showed! Can you believe that? How rude!

So it never happened. Well, this year it will dammit! I'm booking our appointment tomorrow.

2 comments:

ashley said...

yay for massages!!

Tabatha said...

Oh you'll love it. The hubby & I try to get couples massages as frequently as we can afford it!