Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Blog Neglect...

To the three people who read this blog: I realize how boring I've been lately. And I apologize.

Work has reared its ugly head, and I've kicked into ultra-frazzle mode. The tension in my brain has gone so far as to manifest itself into physical discomfort. My chest feels tight, my back and shoulders ache, and I can't seem to take a deep, cleansing breath no matter how hard I try. Right when I quiet myself down enough to go to bed, all these nagging doubts creep into my head so that I'm too buzzed and agitated to fall asleep. I've also been distracted by fantasies of beating my boss about the head with rolled up scientific journals every time we cross paths. Maybe its the sleep deprivation. At least I can still control my swinging arm.

Anyway, I promise to post a massive, comprehensive post of all the things I've crossed off my list in the last week and a half. And to do a better job of regular posting.

(hopefully)

No comments: